We are looking for a highly organized, motivated and passionate video editing intern to help edit short interviews/ panel videos, sizzle reels and teaser videos. All content created during your internship can be used in your professional reel and school credit can be given upon completion.
Our ideal candidate:
- You are proficient in either: Adobe Premiere or Final Cut, and have skills in video editing.
- You are majoring in film/TV production/ editing or have taken related courses.
- You are excited about documentary storytelling.
- You have production experience or a willingness to learn.
- You are detail oriented and can be relied on to finish tasks and projects.
- You have a creative eye, and can problem solve.
- Ability to work efficiently and independently
- Ability to give input and collaborate on ideas
- Strong interest in global social justice, documentaries, and education
- Exposure in the education, media, non-profit sector is a plus
- You have a laptop and editing software.
- We value open-mindedness and eloquence
- Minimum of 10 Hours per week.
Unpaid internship with benefits such as:
- Class credit (if applicable)
- All-Access to the film festival and two tickets for family or friends
- Get individualized education on media production and storytelling
- Develop and refine video editing skills
- Be a part of a new and innovative venture amplifying social impact efforts around the world
- Opportunity to learn with a non-profit/ film festival/ advocacy organization
- Build contacts in the independent film/ media/ educational/ humanitarian/ human rights sector
- Each intern will be required to work on a project during their internship. We will help and mentor your project throughout your time with us. More importantly, you will get a platform to graduate your passion from ideation to creation.
- You may use the button below to give us basic information about yourself; but please send your resume and cover letter, telling us a little bit about yourself to email@example.com. Include any links to any work you've done, and what you'd like to learn from this opportunity.
Job Type: Internship
- Video Editing: 1 year